Scarborough Museums Trust are holding a seaside heritage conference in April; part of the Seaside Heritage Project.
Scarborough Spa will play host to ‘Beside the Seaside’ conference on Monday 24th April 2017.
9.30am – 6pm
This is being funded by the Esmée Fairbairn Collections Fund.
Day ticket: £35.00 | Exhibitor ticket: £10.00
- Katina Bill, Kirklees Museums
- Anya Chapman, National Piers Society
- Kathryn Ferry, Architectural Historian and author
- Keith Johnston, Scarborough Archaeological and Historical Society
- Katie King, Manx National Heritage
- John Oxley and Benedict Phillips (Archaeological and artistic collaboration)
- James Taylor, former curator of paintings, drawings and prints at the National Maritime Museum
- Samantha Richardson, Director, National Coastal Tourism Academy
The conference will finish with Coast on Film, a presentation by the Yorkshire Film Archive.